Sunday, March 8, 2009

Good Friends



While I would say my family and myself have been blessed with many good friends, there are only a handful that I have kept in touch with that reach pre college days. So when one such friend, Gretchen, and her family were going to be about 3 hours away I knew I had to make the trip to see the Curdy's possible.
Now when you have a truly retarted car, that is a bit of a job, but we managed it and Ashby and I were in Ogden at my parents for Wednesday night, up to Logan Thursday and back in our own beds by Thursday night!
When I got there Ashby and their daughter Lexi started playing together like the old friends they are. Thanks to husband Matt and his Mom we then left just Gretchen and I to eat lunch at a delicious Mexican resturant there in Logan! YUM. If I could remember the name, I'd recomend it!

We caught up and laughed and enjoyed time together while we ate and afterward we went and a little shopping. I have to admit it was a lot of fun!

Afterward we all helped make tomales for the entire Curdy family's dinner that night! Man it looked good. Andy and Ashby both had to sample the ingredients. Little hands make for little, but very cute help!

I failed to get any pictures of adorable Lexi or any of Ashby with either of the super cute Curdy Kids! Sorry. But Thanks Matt for being able to take time to leave North Carolina for Utah with it's family and friends!
Yeah it was a lot of driving. Thanks to Ryan and my parents for the transportation help.
All I have say is, I think it was worth it

No comments: