Friday, December 28, 2007

Our Day's of Christmas

We spent the month shopping here, playing there. Overall we really enjoyed the excitment that all the world seems to share! Ashby doesn't quite understand that Christmas = presents under the tree and that is just fine, but she does recognize "baby Jesus" :)
So on the right is picture of me about 3 1/2 years old from Christmas and the pic on the left is Asbhy about 1 1/2. I was excited to see how cute I could be...:) I still think Ashby's cuter!~


This year (2007) for Christmas we did 2 Christmas mornings. The first was December 23rd at my parents house. My brother Adam, who lives in Colorado flew in so we were able to have all of the family together! We all had a big sibling sleep over at my parents house and woke up not too early for our family Christmas gathering. In addition to gathering lots of wrapping paper, we made memories together on the new "Flip" video camera from my parents.

Ashby was very loved as usual, being the only grandchild/neice and she received books and stuft animals from my siblings and a shopping cart and a rocking horse from the Grandparents!

Our 2nd Christmas morning was the actual day. Ryan, Ashby and I flew out to California to be with Nana and Papa in Santa Barbara. We had a fun moring with Jordan, and the cousins coming by to open and share presents. And you'll never guess what Nana and Papa got for Ashby....that's right...a Rocking Horse!! hehe...Ashby definitely knows what a Horsey is!

We had a lot of fun and received wonderful gifts, but the best part of the holidays will always be the time spent with family and friends. So to all of you whom we havn't seen in a while, please know we think of you often and truly hope that this New Year is one of happiness and success for you. We are so blessed to have our little Ashby in our lives and are amazed on how we all grow because of one child. Merry Christmas!














No comments: