Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Loss of a Leader


I just felt a desire to pay a humble tribute to this wonderful man, motivating leader and inspired prophet.
President Gordon Bitner Hinkley passed away today around 7 pm. It is odd because I believe he is now in a better place. But he will be missed.
I cannot put in words the many accomplishments he has, so please follow the link to http://newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/ read more on him.
My prayers will be with his family and the world. I grieve, hopfully with the world.

2 comments:

Pixie said...

I'm sad too.

You should come find me on my REAL blog! pixie-powered.blogspot.com

Emily said...

LOOK.. I found you guys! Yippie!!!

I have loved reading everyones posts about President Hinkley!..you are right, he is in a better place.. for sure! He will be missed!

K- so my blog is ilovescrapbookin.blogspot.com Its a mix of scrapbook layout and projects-- mixed with family pictures and things like that! So glad to see you bloggin'! Thanks again for the WONDERFUL massage tonight.. you definatly have some magic hands!!!