Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Weekend in Vegas





So this is the second time that I've had the chance to travel with my good friend Tracy. 2 years ago we traveled together to the same destination.

Where: Las Vegas. Lolly's house.
What: Car Trip.
When: Winter/early Spring
Who: Tracy, Cheryl, Asbhy and London*
Why: Fun. Sun. Friends.
*London was of course not able to travel with us 2 years ago.

I think we have mini tradition here. Drive out for the weekend. Don't get enough sleep. Eat yummy food (thanks Lolly for the meals and Tracy for the dessert). Laugh. A Lot. Talk. Shop. "Lollification". Photo shoot. Visit the Strip. Chase kids. Cute kids. Soothe kids. Church. Home.
Yeah, I think that was both trips in a nut shell. But both trips were fun. I love being able to keep in touch with old friends. Thanks Tracy for helping me with that.
Maybe I'll get a little better at it. I don't think it would hurt to catch up more often than once every 2 years. haha.

Tracy, thanks for the idea. Lolly, your kids are soo cute. Brian, thanks for watching the kids.

Here are a few pics. I'll try to post more soon. Tracy took most of 'um. Great camera, always on hand, and she knows how to use it!

2 comments:

Shahny said...

Yuuuuummm, those cake balls sound Dee-licious!

Tracy said...

YEA!!! We have all blogged about our weekend now.
Thanks Cheryl, you are too sweet. I had fun and I must say you are a pleasure to travel with. Honestly. And I meant to tell you how surprised I was of how great your kids are in the car. I have traveled lots with my nieces and nephew and it doesn't always go as smooth.... they don't fall asleep as easily in the car as yours does.
I think of that car ride and I still hear Ashby singing "I love you, a bushel and a peck..."!! So cute.