Friday, December 11, 2009

The Missing Gloves

It's winter time. It's winter time in Utah. And the high this week has been...oh I don't like 8 degrees. Yeah. I know.
Anyway, when we go outside Ashby and I both try to keep gloves on our hands. The other day as we were getting ready to go Ashby came and told me she couldn't find her gloves. When I questioned her further this was her reply:

(in a very matter of fact three year old way) "Mommy, I checked the office, the bathroom ANND my bedroom and the gloves are no where to be found."

Update: The gloves were later located by the expert mother eye, in said bedroom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No where to be found? I don't know how you keep up with that smart girl. :) (And my smart kids are terrible at finding things, too.)

Michelle Loveless said...

So cute! I love that girly. Glad she's my niece and your my sister. <3