Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy 29th Handsome


When Ryan told me he wanted to go to Fuddruckers, a hamburger-type only place, for his birthday dinner with his family I have to admit I was thinking "ahh man". It's not that I don't enjoy a good burger now and then. It's just (as my dad now knows -sorry Tommy's Burgers) I kind of am one to get over eating burgers rather quickly.
But don't worry the food was more than just a burger. The atmosphere was fun and we had a good time.

Then for Sunday dinner my family came down to celebrate and enjoy some time together. My mom is lucky lady and has a "tamale lady" that makes frequent stops to sell yummy food at her
house! So she brought yummy Mexican food plus a home made peanut-chocolate ice cream cake! Mmmmm. We laughed, told silly stories and had a really nice evening. We were so glad to have as many family members there as we did!
Then afterward just before Ashby went to bed, we decided we needed a family picture of the day daddy got wiser :). Yep, London is in it too.
Hope it was a fun weekend Ryan

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! Looks like it was a fun day! Cheryl.. you look like you are ready to pop! Hope she comes ASAP! ha ha

Shahny said...

oh yay! Sucha cute family picture.

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Dot said...

Mrs. Cheryl- I absolutely *adore* your outfit in that picture! You are such a beautiful preggo lady!

I hope your hubby had a fabulous birthday! :)

THE LIZARD'S said...

cute pics!!! I like the kissy one alot! London is an ADORABLE name also. You look Glamarous too!! happy late bday ryan! ps. I LOVE burgers!