Sunday, March 29, 2009

Because blogger won't let me

So a few weeks ago Ryan bought a much needed phone. But not just any phone. he got me the iPhone. Now, I know I don't need it, I honestly didn't even want it, but it is really cool.

2 of the things I really love are the ability to get online anywhere and the clear pictures it takes.

This morning I had gotten back in bed for a few more minutes of rest when Ashby comes back into my room with the following:
A yummy homemade roll (thanks to Grandpa Ken), sweet Honey and a knife.
Yes she is big enough to reach for and actually retrieve all of these items.
Ashby: Mommy I want honey on my roll
I couldn't help but laugh and grant her wish.

Then about an hour later she comes into the kitchen with this on her lip
I hope this isn't a warning for future experimentation.
But I wasn't worried because when I asked what she was doing she told me
"the clib is tickling my lib"

Again there I snapped another pic.

So with the cool new phone I had I thought I could use these two excellent photos and simply upload them right then and there at the kitchen table to blogger.

I went to blogger.com. I signed in. I clicked "create new post" then on "add picture" but that was as far as I made it. Once inside that window, the option to browse my photos wasn't there. Grrr. So here I am on the laptop, because blogger won't let me have it my way.

Ashby did some growing up today and maybe I regressed a little.


NOTE: It was only a butter knife. The sharp ones are still out of reach.

6 comments:

THE LIZARD'S said...

hi cheryl!! ashby looks so tall and skinny... like she has grown alot in the past months. wow!!! she is a cute-pa-tudie!!!! we are back online now!!! YYEEE haaaW!. i have a blog again.. i have to email you an invite if i havent already. I am not sure how to go back and do that but i am working on it. i just took some great ones of my two monsters together today in braxtons crib. he is HUGE! i should email..i mean really,..this "comment" is getting rediculous...LOL!

jamie hixon said...

Awesome. I love Dan's iphone, the GPS saved me in Utah.
Blogging is great isn't it? You get to capture the greatest moments.

Tracy said...

Ashby is such a cute girl! Great pictures! It was fun to see you the other day and your phone is the bomb dot com.

Michelle Loveless said...

Full of awesome! I had homemade rolls at Matt's last week. :3 They're awesome! x3

And the pictures are just as cute as ever! <3 Love you two!

(P.S. Have you uploaded the arches pictures? I need the one with me for art class)

Shahny said...

Dang iphone!! haha I'm planning to get a new phone in July, a Blackberry story, I hope it allows me to upload pics in blogger :)

karey said...

Hey, I'm glad I discovered your blog! Yor blog is berry coot...that's said with a clip on my mouth :)