Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Great Day

Today Ryan and I drove up to be with my family as Stacy, my brother Jared's wife-to-be, goes to the Temple for the first time. We all had the opportunity to be reminded what matters most. And to me that is following our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and also loving and supporting our families.
We wanted a picture of all of us who came that day so we asked a friendly stranger for some help. I think it turned out nice. In the group pic from left to right you have my dad, Ryan, my mom, me, Jared (brother), Stacy (fiancee), Chris (room-mate), Emily and Stephen (Stacy's fam). The day wasn't sunny but it was nice.
Afterward we went to my parents house in Ogden for a nice casual lunch and fun. Overall, I'd say if one of the main goals of Temple is to draw families together then this day saw this mission accomplished!

No comments: