Tuesday, October 7, 2008

LDS General Conference

Every first weekend in April and October the members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints free up their schedules so that we can watch and listen to the Lord's prophets as they share and remind us by which standards we should be striving to live.

I always enjoy the time with family and the spiritual re-alignment that I am able to receive as I listen to their words. This was the 178th semi-annual conference. Divide that by two, that's a long time! I am grateful for this opportunity that occurs every 6 months. But even more grateful for the ability to hear or watch these talks at any time for free online. You can too. If your interested, just click on 178th above.

I am grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. I am grateful for the many blessings that are all around me. These are the truths that I hold to when everything else, including the economy and the Presidentail election, seems to be in the can.

No comments: